Week 2: Overview
Here we are in Week 2! This week we look at issues relating to facilitating synchronous online sessions.
This week consists of of the following topics:
- Synchronous facilitation skills
- Looking at typical synchronous session activities and considerations from opening to closing
- Advice from seasoned synchronous online facilitators
You will get a chance to:
- Continue building our course community
- Participate in our second synchronous online session together as a class
- Discuss issues and questions, as a group, relating to facilitating synchronous online sessions
- (Practicing Facilitators): Plan and ask any questions related to planning your facilitation session. Announce the timing of your facilitation session so that members of our class can attend. Advertise with any non-class participants you'd like to be there. Schedule your attendance into at least one other facilitation session being held by practicing facilitators.
- (Reviewing Participants): Respond to questions from practicing facilitators as they plan their facilitation sessions. Schedule your attendance into at least two facilitation sessions being held by practicing facilitators.
Last modified: Tuesday, 7 March 2017, 11:57 AM