Complete your Moodle profile
Completing your Moodle profile is a "must do" for any course instructor. Your students will look at your profile to learn more about who you are and to see how to contact you. When anyone in any course with you sees your name in the course (e.g. in a forum post, in the participants list) it is a clickable link that will take them right to your profile page. You get the chance here to craft a suitable profile that you'd like everyone to see.
From your sandbox in Innovate, locate a drop down a menu on the top right of the screen. This is where you can find your Profile. Find the "edit profile" section under User details. This will open up your profile for editing.
For this activity you should:
- complete one or two paragraphs of your Moodle profile
- upload a current photo headshot of yourself to your profile
Ready to get started? Head on over to your sandbox on Innovate and start exploring.
If you would like more guidance before you begin:
- Remember what a sandbox is and how to get a sandbox via the page, Sandboxes (and how to get one of your own!)
- Generally, consult the Tips for Getting Started resource in this course, and/or
- Specifically, consult the Knowlegdebase article, Moodle - Updating profile & preferences. It will open in a new window.