Add an assignment
The Assignment activity in Moodle is used as a "dropbox" of sorts to have students submit assignments to the instructor. Assignments can be submitted on a group or individual basis.
For this activity you should:
- add an assignment activity
- add a description to the assignment
- set the due date for the assignment
- if you'd like a challenge, link back to the assignment description in the Course Outline within the description if you wish! It should open in the same window.
If you would like more guidance before you begin:
- Consult the article Moodle Assignment from the Knowledgebase.