How to Become Associate Faculty
There are regular openings for Associate Faculty in all capacities: teaching, course development, and supervision.
Please also review our Associate Faculty Contract for Services Policy.
- Find all current Associate Faculty openings at RRU Associate Faculty/Contractor Job Postings, also displayed on the Welcome page. You can subscribe to an RSS feed to receive postings directly.
- Professional & Continuing Studies welcomes proposal submissions for Continuing Studies courses.
- The University maintains an Associate Faculty database to support the recruitment of new Associate Faculty for teaching, course development, and supervision roles. If you are interested in being added as a candidate, please:
- review the Terms & Conditions of the Associate Faculty database below;
- submit an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be contacted to explore next steps.
Associate Faculty Database Terms
Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy
All personal information is collected under the authority of the University Act and is subject to The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Your personal information provided on this form will be used for assessment of your credentials and past related experience for potential future Associate Faculty positions at Royal Roads University. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any other third parties unless directed by you.
For more information about the collection, use, and/or disclosure of your personal information, please contact Royal Roads University’s Privacy Officer at 2005 Sooke Road, Victoria BC V9B 5Y2 or via telephone at 250 391-2600 ext. 4178.
This database, including CVs, will be available for viewing by RRU Deans and School faculty and staff on an as-needed basis. You acknowledge and consent to this fact when submitting an Associate Faculty Database Form.