Assessment & Grading
Assessment and Grading are often considered one of the more challenging aspects of teaching.
Following are institutional guidelines and resources to assist you.
Grading Policies and Procedures
As part of its Academic Regulations (PDF version), RRU provides:
- Section 4: Grading (OR see page-linked PDF version)
- Section 5: Grade Appeal Process (OR see page-linked PDF version)
An instructor has 10 business days to submit final grades. Where an Extension Granted (EG) grade has been assigned and not cleared by contract end, please discuss with your Program Head how the final grading will be handled.
Grades are hidden from the students until course evaluations are completed.
Extension Granted (EG) and Incomplete (INC) Grades
An instructor is asked to discuss potential Incomplete (INC) and Extension Granted (EG) grades with the Program Head BEFORE they submit their grades.
- Assessing Learners
- Teaching & Course Design @RRU: Marking Assignments & Giving Feedback
- CTET workshop: Grading in Moodle
- RRU KnowledgeBase: Moodle - Grading (including Grading an assignment; Offline assignment grading; Assignment grading with marking guide rubric; Assignment grading with marking workflow; Assignment grading with rubrics; Grading in the Gradebook) > Due to technical issues, this resource is currently available on CTET's temporary knowledge base
- You can also contact CTET Studio for support with Grading in Moodle.
Last modified: Thursday, 15 December 2022, 10:15 AM