- Faculty Orientation
- Resources for Teaching
- Teaching Excellence site includes resources on: academic integrity; online teaching and facilitation; reflective practice; creating a learning environment; learning activities; effective feedback; assessment; flipped learning.
2. Riipen: A Project-Based Work Integrated Learning Platform
"Riipen is a technology platform that facilitates experiential learning opportunities. With Riipen, you can easily connect assignments or educator-designed competitions to businesses and non-profits that have real time projects for your students to work on.” Learn more via: Educator’s FAQ Sheet and Onboarding Video.
RRU has an account with Riipen, which allows all educators who sign up with RRU to access the Riipen platform.
How to sign up:
- Post a "course" or internship describing what projects you need
- Get (and send) requests to collaborate with local or remote companies
- Invite your students onto the platform to interact with employers
- Oversee, track and report on student progress.
See Help Centre for step-by-step instructions how to use the platform.
For example, see:
- How do I create a course? Course pages are created by educators to describe the activity their students will work on. A Course page is used to advertise the types of projects or internships an educator is looking for and is posted in the Course Library. See What is a course?
- How do I find new projects for my course? Employers looking to collaborate with students create a Project describing their business need for students and post these in the Project Library.