Overview of "Moodle: Editing & Enhancing"
version of "Moodle: Editing & Enhancing" is a self-study resource for RRU
faculty and staff to build on your basic Moodle knowledge and get up to speed on how to edit and enhance Moodle courses.
Who should go through this material?
- Faculty or staff who have attended the "Moodle: Getting Around" in person workshop or reviewed the "Moodle: Getting Around" self-study online resource (or are already confident in those topics) and are ready to learn more about editing in Moodle
- Faculty who are preparing to develop or teach a course at RRU
After working through this entire resource you will be able do the following (and probably more!):
- Add and edit Moodle books
- Add Moodle pages and create links within pages
- Edit titles of resources and activities
- Add files and URLs
- Add forums, choice polls and Collaborate rooms to your course
In order to help yourself accomplish these learning outcomes we recommend that you do all the starred activities in this resource. The stars are beside the task name, like this:
Note: The material in this resource can be taken in three ways:
- reviewing this self-study resource, or
- attending an interactive three-hour in person workshop with the staff of the Centre for Teaching and Educational Technologies (CTET) at Royal Roads University, or
- taking a three-week online course, facilitated also by the CTET staff