Edit a unit notes book*
The Moodle book is a resource that allows you to have multiple pages of information, all organized in one Moodle item. The book is the only Moodle resource that has its own Table of Contents that is separate from the Navigation block.
For this activity you should:
- Edit the chapters of your sandbox Unit 1 Notes book
- Move chapters around
- Add new chapters or sub-chapters
- Hide and show chapters or sub-chapters
- Delete new chapters or sub-chapters
If you would like more guidance before you begin:
- Consult the "Moodle Book resource - Editing a Book section" on the RRU Computer Services knowledgebase.