Add a page*
The Moodle page is a one-page resource that holds content in your
course. When you have content that is fairly short and doesn't need to
be "chunked" into different sections, it makes sense to use a page.
For this activity you should:
- Add a page somewhere in your sandbox
- Put some content in the page
- Use the text editor to make headings and other formatting changes on the page.
- If you get really bold, try inserting an image or a video!
If you would like more guidance before you begin:
- Consult the "Moodle Page" and "Moodle Course Editing" (text editor section) resources on the RRU Computer Services knowledgebase.