General Links to Knowledgebase Moodle-related articles
Computer Services at RRU can be reached on the web at http://computerservices.royalroads.ca. The site has a knowledgebase full of articles that relate to IT-related issues that students, staff and faculty can experience at RRU, and also articles related to using Moodle. The articles related to Moodle (and other learning technologies) are generally written by CTET staff.
You've already seen that there are very specific links throughout this course to specific RRU Computer Services knowledgebase articles about Moodle resources and activities. The following are direct links to general articles related to Moodle resources and activities which may be helpful. However, generally you may wish to get into the habit of going straight to the Computer Services home page (above) and searching directly in the knowledgebase for what you're looking for from this forward.
Common Moodle Activities
Overall, these are links to the knowledgebase articles on the common Moodle activities that we see in a lot of our courses, and are addressed in this course:
- Moodle Assignment Activity
- Moodle Chat Activity
- Moodle Choice Activity
- Moodle Collaborate Activity
- Moodle Forum Activity
- Moodle Glossary Activity
- Moodle Quiz Activity
- Moodle Wiki Activity
- Moodle Feedback Activity
Advanced Moodle ActivitiesThe following advanced Moodle activities were beyond the scope of MSWO content but CTET can support you in using them if you wish to in your course.
- Moodle Lesson Activity (Note: this is not an RRU knowledgebase article, this links out to the generic Moodle docs article on Lesson. It is still useful, it's just not written specifically for our higher education context.)
- Moodle Database Activity
- Moodle Workshop Activity Overview and Moodle Workshop Activity Step-by-Step
- All about Blocks
- All about Groups & Groupings
- Working with Conditions; Activity & Course completion