Edit the readings & resources
Readings and resources are any text, audio or video resource that you may wish to add to your course. The readings and resources for any course at Royal Roads University are usually always listed within the course outline/overview book on their own pages by unit or week, or in their own separate book near the top of the course.
For this activity you should:
- edit the two readings pages in the course outline book in your sandbox, adding in new resources for your practice course
- create links to each reading that open in a new tab of your browser
Ready to get started? Head on over to your sandbox on Innovate and start exploring.
If you would like more guidance before you begin:
- Remember what a sandbox is and how to get a sandbox via the page, Sandboxes (and how to get one of your own!)
- Generally, consult the Tips for Getting Started resource in this course, and/or
- Specifically, consult the articles Moodle Book and Adding and Editing Links from the Knowledgebase. They will open in a new window.
Overall, you should also know that for credit courses at RRU, the Copyright Office reviews readings and resources to ensure that the use of these materials complies with Canadian copyright law.