Add an image
You can add an image to a Moodle Page, Book or Label. Some examples of times when you might want to insert an image include: depicting a visual to augment a topic that you are describing in text; adding a class-related image to the main page of your course, adding a screencapture to show students where to find something in your course. You probably have many other ideas!
For this activity you should:
- Choose or add a resource where you can insert your image: a Moodle Page, Book or Label
- Search for an image to embed in the resource you chose (see below for ideas of where to search) and save it to your computer
- Add the image
If you would like more guidance before you begin:
- Consult these articles from the Knowledgebase (depending on where you'd like to insert the image):
- Read the article Moodle: Uploading Images from the Knowledgebase to see specific instructions about how to insert an image.
- Find copyright free images by using Search Creative Commons (e.g. search using Flickr) or another creative commons/copyright free site that you are familiar with.