Aperçu des sections
Modes of Delivery
Supporting Student Learning
Feedback, Marking, & Wrapping Up
Associate Faculty Collaborative Space
This space provides a venue for Associate Faculty conversations and sharing of resources. The space is flexible and can be developed as you, the Associate Faculty community, would find most useful.
The 3 resources below - a video forum, a discussion forum, and resource-sharing tool - are available to be tried out by you. We request your feedback in the Discussion Forum for all to share in developing this space.
This space is part of the "Teaching & Course Design @RRU" Moodle site, and, as such, is also accessible to full-time/core faculty at RRU.
- This is an open forum to serve your needs.The first discussion topic seeks to explore how you might want to use this forum.FYI, this forum has been set up as "optional subscription". You can subscribe to the forum as a whole or to an individual discussion topic.
We are testing this Moodle Glossary tool as a means to share resources with each other. Everyone is able to add resources.
Please adhere to copyright guidelines when you share resources.
For instructions on how to add entries, please see this Moodle Glossary resource.
- In the "concept' field, add the name/title of the resource
- In the "definition" field, describe the resource. You can also add a link to your resource here.
- Under "categories", identify the catory/ies the resource falls under. You may need to add a new category and then return to the entry to select that category.
- Under "keywords", use descriptive keywords to help search for your resource
- Under "attachments", you can upload a resource
Please provide feedback via this discussion forum topic.