Collaborate Team Rooms - room links to be added
First time in Collaborate?
- Run the First-Time User/System Check before you log in (this cannot be overemphasized).
- Join the Configuration Room. Here you can test your connection and configure your audio. This room gives you a chance to confirm that your connection and audio are working properly before entering your meeting. This will take approximately 5 minutes.
- Login to your session 15 minutes BEFORE the start time of your session to test your audio setup.
Access Team Sessions
- The Participant Link is for students, guests, etc when accessing sessions facilitated by the course instructor - see Participant Guide for more information. Participation is also available on mobile Apple products via the Blackboard Collaborate App. See Mobile Collaboration Guide for Participants for more information.
- The Moderator Link is a generic moderator link for students to use if/when they need moderator access (e.g., a team meeting and you need to upload a PowerPoint) - See Moderator's Guide for more information.
- The Recordings Link links to a table for the recorded sessions.
Last modified: Tuesday, 26 March 2013, 1:07 AM